2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a big hello to the forum. Been a honda civic fan for awhile and since starting a family and finding that in no shape or form could a pram fit inside a new shape mini cooper after owning one for just over a year ive decided to sell and make my self alot happier with a civic. Orderd a 07 plate civic 5 door ex, did want the s type gt but the misses has talked me round to a 5 door. Got lots of ideas of mods lined up after reading through this site and im really looking forward to it.

Matt s.wales.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Hi ya Matt, If it's a red one I can understand your desires!

Hope you enjoy!

"Edible underwear?
Wear them for just a few days
And they taste just like the other ones!"

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Hi ya Matt welcome to civinfo, don't forget to order your sticker

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Welcome Matt. You wont stop grinning!

Hope you got silver!

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep got it in alabaster silver really looking forward to getting it on wednesday and i got it from bassets honda in swansea waiting for them to sort out the guardx for me.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
yay picked it up today and ohh my god wish i had a full tank of gas and the time just to keep driving.
Oh yes :)

I remember that feeling.

Because it does not go away :)

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i find it very odd in the driving seat because it doesnt feel like any other car ive driven. The ride is very much spot on, my mini cooper was hard as a rock and the vauxhall meriva you might as well be driving on a bouncy castle but this was just amazing. Finding it very hard getting used to the bluetooth phone dont like the fact you got to say the phone number out as im not the easiest person to understand but i'll get used to it.

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Quote yep got it in alabaster silver

Glad you like it!! You won't find anything quite like it and you did get the 'right' colour.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts