1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
Urrrgh, So what is the deal. This guy is showing them up and now they want his blood?

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
56 Posts
This is big.... and i feel that S2 is digging there own grave ive been following it and its starting to get out of control to bad for S2 this isnt good for there business and blazed and signal are great people in the industry there well known on k20 and other forums and are huge supporters there just stating facts.... :popcorn:

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is big.... and i feel that S2 is digging there own grave ive been following it and its starting to get out of control to bad for S2 this isnt good for there business and blazed and signal are great people in the industry there well known on k20 and other forums and are huge supporters there just stating facts.... :popcorn:
^^^ That!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
its a topic that should have stayed behind doors and not introduced to the public , should of been handled in a different way especially for a big company like s2 now they have alot of the community coming down on them (not good)....:facepalm4:

·
Banned
37 Posts
I'll stick to my custom work... thanks =)

Not read much into it but skunk2 seem to be acting like kids instead of using their resources and doing this properly... E.g Lawyers...

Instead they post bounties in every forum....

Taking the right action will get skunk2 the real identities far quicker than some users on a forum.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'll stick to my custom work... thanks =)

Not read much into it but skunk2 seem to be acting like kids instead of using their resources and doing this properly... E.g Lawyers...

Instead they post bounties in every forum....

Taking the right action will get skunk2 the real identities far quicker than some users on a forum.
The thread on honda-tech got closed because lawyers actually did get on and they were telling signal and blazed and other supporters that they were gonna help them out on this situation [smilie=gt-happyup.:

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
I still dont get it :lol: anyone explain in very simple terms why skunk2 want these guys?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.