2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Since Friday 13 October i am the proud owner of a Honda Civic Hybrid IMA Elegance.
Been driving it around, and i will keep posting updates/questions here.

First impression is that this is one solid car. Despite the relatively small petrol engine you can easily get along with traffic.
Mileage is good for the size of the car (average 5.5/100) driving relatively normal.

Questions i have
The seatheating does not seem to work, or i have a steel butt, anybody knows how to check, the lights of the switches do turn on but the seats do not get warm?

The lighter ring is lit, but when i push the thing in it does nothing. I would like to use this for a USB charging plug but that does not get any power. Stilll have to check the fuse on it. Any other things i should check?

Automatic folding mirrors when you lock/unlock is something i really want, but do the sets sold here also fit on the Hybrid?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes definately check out the fuses, with more & more gizmo's & adaptors available these days its highly likely someone overloaded it.

Seat heater wise there should be a moulded plug & socket with wires going to them underneath the seat, check they are connected together properly. Also I guess it could have a weight switch/sensor inside the seat itself but not sure on that one?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts