2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

As you will see my first post.
Yesterday I ordered a 1.8 EX with Leather and glass roof from Arnold Clark Honda in Stockport.
What great people to deal with. I feel as though I got a good deal and that is half the battle- if you feel as if you got a good deal. I got top book + for my 2 year old golf 1.6 se and a discount of 1050 quid ( and I managed to get free carpet mats), and absolute pleasure to chat to.
This is in contrast to ALH (I think they are) in Macclesfield who offered a grand less and no discount and what pressure !
I can't wait for them to call back on Tuesday and tell them what I got.
Delivery is expected for November 5 so I expect fireworks then. Even tho the car is due in November there was no problem in agreeing the deal..

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Great choice. Make sure you get the 'Door Garnish' strips. They look sooo much better then the standard black plastic ones. :lol:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Britsbest - are you going to go for the rear parking sensors or the rear camera ? If the latter then you might want to consider the studio pack which I think was £825 and as well as the camera you got the blue lighting and the door garnish Allan refers to. You get the mats as well but I see you've got them thrown in in anycase.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congratulations on the new order.

We have the Studio Park fitted on ours. You get the rearview colour camera, blue ambient footwell lighting, elegance carpet mats and chrome doorstep garnishes. Although for the same price you can get gorgeous 18 inch alloys........decisions, decisions. Both were on ours when we bought it second hand when it was only two months old. Since then we've added a rear spolier and had the windows tinted.

You'll love it - it's great car! Economic too for a sporty little number. Reiable to boot. What more would you want?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts