2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have just ordered, and due to pick up the end of the week, a new Type-R in Allabaster with the 19" Rage alloys, along with Grill badge and stickers.

Looking forward to say the least! Had a brilliant deal off Roundabout Honda in Neyland, Pembrokeshire. With 0% and deposit, will only be paying around £18,000! They've been brillaint.

Can anyone recommend the Supaguard deal that Honda offer? £300 for works, plus some stuff to take home, sounded a bit expensive, or is it worth it?

Will sort some pix out when I pick her up!

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Hi and welcome to civinfo. :)

You can buy the Supaguard products on ebay for around £25 and apply them yourself.

Personally I wouldn't bother unless they are willing to throw it in for nothing, I'd get a good wax or sealant and use that. :D

Here are a couple of examples of the numerous threads on here regarding paint protection products applied by dealers.

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/buying-dealers-servicing/7558-safegard-paint-protection.html

http://www.civinfo.com/forum/type-r/16777-supaguard.html

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Hello all,

I have just ordered, and due to pick up the end of the week, a new Type-R in Allabaster with the 19" Rage alloys, along with Grill badge and stickers.

Looking forward to say the least! Had a brilliant deal off Roundabout Honda in Neyland, Pembrokeshire. With 0% and deposit, will only be paying around £18,000! They've been brillaint.

Can anyone recommend the Supaguard deal that Honda offer? £300 for works, plus some stuff to take home, sounded a bit expensive, or is it worth it?

Will sort some pix out when I pick her up!
Firstly great choice of car and colour and wheels ;)

Secondly stay well away from supaguard or anything similar, unless you buy it for £15 on ebay and do it yourself.

:D

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Buy it off ebay for about £15 and do it yourself in a few hours and save a fortune. At the dealers its very expensive and very profitable for them.

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Hiya, Yeah I have seen that Honda have some cracking finance deals on at the moment. Its over two years the package your on isn't it.

I would do the superguard yourself, that way you know its applied. You can get a kit for about £20/£25 on ebay.

My dealer applied Diamond brite to car without my knowledge, although it does do the trick a good wax is the same if not better.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Silver looks stunning, plus 19s finish it off.

Got it over 2 years 0% finance, heafty deposit of £7000 cash, saved for a while, and was worth it just for interest free.

Not bad taste considering your a Gooner Mr JP! Am a Cardiff fan, and lokoing forward to FA Cup. you guys favourites, but we got nothing to lose and quietly fancy our chance of at least a replay. We on a good run.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts