2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
How do you connect the wiring? Is it just a simple plug in job or do you need to do some altering? Thinking of fitting some myself too. Looks good by the way chap

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Info

Hi if you look in Wiki you will find a how to which will show you all the steps.
E-Bay Colour-Smart will match to your Colour send them the code from your service book see pic below for how i marked it up.
Have fun Dave:D
300426186377 E-Bay Code

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
scotch

Just a scotch connector into the loom next to the rear drivers side seat belt Brown Wire plus earth on inner wheel arch all other connections are push fit No 1 to 4 plus you get tie wraps and sticky pads to hold unit in place.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Nice one mate, might just have to go for it soon rather than keep doubting myself :D

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Hi All
Just fitted a set of E-Bay parking sensors £44.99 all in and they match your paint code just need get your own scotch connector 90p max.
so you can see what they look like have put some pics on.
Hi was there drill guides on the back of the bumper for a pilot hole ?

Ta

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no guides

Hi no drill marks on the inside of the bumper so I put masking tape on the bumper and did it with it on the car about 10'' from the center of the bumper each way then 20'' on each put a cross on the tape get a marker and the top from a pop bottle and mark round it on the three points step back and look when they look ok recheck and drill (this is a hart in the mouth job)do not rush. only took off the drivers side had room to pull the wire to the right and tie wrap to the cross member behind the bumper.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts