2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an EP3 for 4 years before this, I am liking it alot so far. Seems alot more confident and sharper though bends and performance wise there is nothing in it.

Only problem so far is the drivers seatbelt runner is jammed behind the trim and the belt won't pull back properly, its hard to explain but has anyone had a similiar problem?

cheers:eek:

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum buddy.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Had an EP3 for 4 years before this, I am liking it alot so far. Seems alot more confident and sharper though bends and performance wise there is nothing in it.

Only problem so far is the drivers seatbelt runner is jammed behind the trim and the belt won't pull back properly, its hard to explain but has anyone had a similiar problem?

cheers:eek:
hello....no problem with my belt :confused:.......a FRS and perhaps eibach springs and ferrodo pads will make it even better in the twisties...

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
hello & welcome :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think I will leave it standard for now cheers, but I read the new springs also improve the ride quality so I will look into it sometime.

As standard I think it corners much flatter and grippier than the EP3, the steering is the biggest improvement though. Gear changes are just as sweet and the engine note is better. I am really impressed so far, i just hope it turns out to be as reliable as my EP3 was.:cool:

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Welcome Dude.

Honestly as HonDan said if you want to keep you car stock stay off this forum, 10 years driving and havent even changed a stero and now look ;) but when you do get sucked in you are in good hands.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Welcome bud, any pics? ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts