2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
5 door mate, 1.8 ES. is the quality of the eBay ones ok? I saw these as well £17 including delivery
Ive never bought mats from eaby for my car as they came with it,am sure some other member have bought sets from ebay.

Failing this mate try the sale section on the forum should be some for sale or that

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Bought cheap ones off the Internet for mine in the past but never really happy with them so went for the real thing in the end, look so much better and better quality in most cases, think I got them from cox motors in the end, they were about £50 but personally think its worth the money

Reactions: iceland_potter

·
Administrator
MY22 Jazz EX Hybrid
22,587 Posts
If it's a new style Civic then I would go for Honda dedicated anchored mats.

May as well show it off properly.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
I have to agree with Kremmen that's the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
I got really nice tailored mats from mats4motors on ebay. They are fully tailored, the holes for the anchors are metal eyelets and you can choose the colour of the trim.

I also bought the mat anchor from lings honda as they had it listed as a seperate item.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
I got these mats from ebay...

Honda Civic Type S 3 Door 2006 TO 2008 CAR MATS 4324Z | eBay

They fit nicely, are decent quality and dirt cheap. I had some official Civic ones but they didn't fit right as they were for the 2009 onwards model. In terms of quality there is no difference - the ones off ebay are actually thicker. However, the ones from Honda look a little better as they have the logo on them.

Reactions: iceland_potter
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.