3,095 Posts
can't see the car in the last pic :confused: lol

nice pics tho :)

Reactions: snowboundzero

·
-=SBZ=-
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nice mate but needs more wheel and less rubber to finish it ;-)
I'm in Cornwall at the minute and the roads are really bad, i wouldn't want to run low profile. Hence the reason why i've only dropped it by 45mm instead of making it scrape.

Nice one fellow Sheffielder, colour coding next?
Evening mate. I'm saving money for a while now, Spent too much on her. But who knows eh?

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
Very nice mate, I'd love to lower mine but I've found the front to be low enough as it is, when I put mine up on the curb (a normal curb) and I have about 1cm between the undershield and the concrete xD

·
Twisted by the Dark side
1,278 Posts
45mm, that's a lot. what springs did you use?
I dropped mine with 25mm eibachs and it scrapes especially the mud flaps, removed them today and put some rally style ones on.

Looks good though:cool: painting the calipers will give the illusion of more filled arches.
Same wheels as mine, I think they are the best of the standard alloys, accept the type R ones of course

·
-=SBZ=-
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looking good. Nice part of the world as well.:)
Thanks. Yeah it it lovely down here but the road are terrible, too narrow and full of potholes.

45mm, that's a lot. what springs did you use?
I dropped mine with 25mm eibachs and it scrapes especially the mud flaps, removed them today and put some rally style ones on.

Looks good though:cool: painting the calipers will give the illusion of more filled arches.
Same wheels as mine, I think they are the best of the standard alloys, accept the type R ones of course
Its running on the Eibach pro street s coilover kit.
Bought them last week on here.
You sure you did 25mm? This kit does 20mm-70mm so i'd hate to think what grooves i'd leave if i wound it all way down.

·
Twisted by the Dark side
1,278 Posts
Ok coliovers. nice:cool:
yep I used 25 mm eibach lowering springs.the cheaper option.
70 mm I couldn't get around the streets of Salford that low, its speed bump city. Something to do with all the car crime there;)

·
-=SBZ=-
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok coliovers. nice:cool:
yep I used 25 mm eibach lowering springs.the cheaper option.
70 mm I couldn't get around the streets of Salford that low, its speed bump city. Something to do with all the car crime there;)
I don't think there are many places you'll be able to go on 70mm. Too many speed bumps popping up everywhere.

Love the pics, great purchase! Glad you are enjoying them.
:)
Cheers Livvy, Love them.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Nice pics dude.
Where abouts in Cornwall are you?
Roads here are absolutely terrible, although there is a couple of awesome roads that have just been re-surfaced and are tasty to drive on!

·
-=SBZ=-
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice pics dude.
Where abouts in Cornwall are you?
Roads here are absolutely terrible, although there is a couple of awesome roads that have just been re-surfaced and are tasty to drive on!
St Merryn, Padstow way.
Found a couple of nice corners and an awesome S bend.
Where abouts are you?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Padstow ---> Wadebridge is a pretty sweet road.
Im in Tintagel near Boscastle, from Bolton origionally but moved here for work and the surf :cool:.

·
...FORM > FUNCTION...
423 Posts

·
-=SBZ=-
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Padstow ---> Wadebridge is a pretty sweet road.
Im in Tintagel near Boscastle, from Bolton origionally but moved here for work and the surf :cool:.
Love jumping off Boscastle harbor wall in the summer.
You found much work down here? Cant find any to be honest.

Very nice..what camera are you using?
Thanks, its an Olympus E-PL2

·
Registered
227 Posts
Love jumping off Boscastle harbor wall in the summer.
You found much work down here? Cant find any to be honest.
Well first my mum and dad bought a hotel so worked lived and worked there. Got under each others feet and had a bust up so that ended that lol. Then got a trainee manager position at The Port William Inn down Trebarwith Strand. Then a manager of a holiday park offered me a sales position selling holiday lodges/caravans etc which is awesome, now promoted to sales exec and loving it.
I guess i've been kinda lucky!!! You'll be alright finding a bar/cafe/pub job in the summer haha!! But thats about it, winter is s h i z if you dont have a full time position somewhere!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts