2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would have a go at tinting my windows . . . . what a pain in the back side when your doing it outside, a tiny bit of a breeze will ruin the job!! but came out looking ok :)

Attachments

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
I thought I would have a go at tinting my windows . . . . what a pain in the back side when your doing it outside, a tiny bit of a breeze will ruin the job!! but came out looking ok :)
Nice job......[smilie=ebil-thumbu::cool:[smilie=ebil-thumbu:

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
fancy coming over to do mine? ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fancy coming over to do mine? ;)
hmm ...well I've got some more tint film coming this week going to re do mine as they're not perfect but not too bad for a first attempt lol it is pretty easy to do just got to take your time with it :)

I'll post some close up pics when I'm in the process of doing them

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
Brave doing it yourself! the back window is alway a pain whatever car you have, just make sure you have a heat gun of some type to shrink the creases when you're doing the rears and the job's a gooden ;)

Nice work.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Brave doing it yourself! the back window is alway a pain whatever car you have, just make sure you have a heat gun of some type to shrink the creases when you're doing the rears and the job's a gooded ;)

Nice work.
yeah I thought oh why not for the sake of £10 I'll have a look to see where I left my heat gun most probs in my toolbox at work :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Looks pretty cool. I'm thinking of doing this myself :popcorn:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice mate.... I have seen you around. In Crawley a few time lol...
yeah I just saw your car today in gossops green on my way to see a mate

1 - 20 of 22 Posts