2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Hondata at the moment lets the side down.
Working on a solution with AEM and Syvecs though
I'd be very interested to know the outcome of that too, Paul :)

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Supplied fitted and mapped "hopefully"
It wont include an ECU which would really be too expensive for general road users as your about £1000-1500 for an ECU so that will be for race and people wanting the ultimate solutions.
I have an idea about adapting the ECU we currently have I need to discuss with a few people which will enable use of Flashpro but will see

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
So worst case scenario were looking about £3000-3500. Guess it'll depend on power from there
Yeah but hopefully I'm still aiming at sub £2000. Will possibly need injectors but that all depends on setups.

(Soz. Pressed edit before quote on your post that's why it looks like I edited it :facepalm:)

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Wow they're nice! *drool*

When you get to the testing/mapping stage, I'd really appreciate a vid of the sound if you have time, please :) Also any technical stuff you care to write up would be an interesting read. I'd love to see how you get on with the FBW/idle side of things.

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As above:) noise I assume like most cars with itb's will thunderous lol, but the fbw/ecu thing is what most people are worried about with these

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Any news on these? :D

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
Are we still looking at having to swap out the ECU?

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
At the moment we aren't looking at fitment to the FN2 control wise. We are concentrating on getting them fitted and running to K20A/2 motors although I am making provision for control via Flashpro. We will be testing on a K20A with conventional cable throttle before we look at K20Z and fly by wire testing as its the simpler option and so far the bigger market

1 - 20 of 53 Posts