2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty sure I saw Ed's Mars bar R stuck in traffic going north on the M23 this morning, unless it was your car double :confused: nice motor either way :) I was in the outside lane breezing past you at 5mph... :D

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Pretty sure I saw Ed's Mars bar R stuck in traffic going north on the M23 this morning, unless it was your car double :confused: nice motor either way :) I was in the outside lane breezing past you at 5mph... :D
He has been moaning on Facebook about being stuck in traffic

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he must still be stuck there as I heard that the M25 Reigate in that direction was going to be closed for a very long time due to an fuel tanker spill/accident that had melted the tarmac.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Daedalus.

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Nearly 5 hours I was stuck in that this morning!

But it's worthwhile as I got my first spot :)

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nearly 5 hours I was stuck in that this morning!

But it's worthwhile as I got my first spot :)
Thought it musta been you :D didn't think you'd spot me though as you looked like you were having a bout of touretts behind the wheel, it was a stinker of a jam :facepalm: how come you were in that part of the world anyway don't you live NW London?

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Thought it musta been you :D didn't think you'd spot me though as you looked like you were having a bout of touretts behind the wheel, it was a stinker of a jam :facepalm: how come you were in that part of the world anyway don't you live NW London?
Took my brother to Gatwick so he could fly to Vegas.

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ah see, bet you wish you jumped on the plane also then

1 - 10 of 10 Posts