2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolleyes:had a play with one of these on a private road last week. started off in front but after a few seconds the chinook caught up.

I guess its twin rotors were more of a match for my vtech.

However, if i was to replicate the situation with a forged k24 turbocharged type R what would the likely outcome be?

Anyone know what mods the chinook may have had?

Or what sort of mood the pilot was in? i reckon he really wanted to race but i wasnt sure because he was in the sky and i was on the ground.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Just get an mps!!!

·
翻訳中に失わ
842 Posts
You must have caught him off guard and were probably in his blind spot.....

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can we please have a rational conversation without people derailing the subject at hand?

some graphs or stuff would be good. Someone get the pwer to weight ratios for the chinook, also need to find out what mods it may or may not have.

then we should speculate about which parts if removed would drop the most weight? like weapons, maybe cut a blade off each rotor etc.

Also if we added a 100 shot of nitrous to the type r? what sort of effect would this have?

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Can we please have a rational conversation without people derailing the subject at hand?

some graphs or stuff would be good. Someone get the pwer to weight ratios for the chinook, also need to find out what mods it may or may not have.

then we should speculate about which parts if removed would drop the most weight? like weapons, maybe cut a blade off each rotor etc.

Also if we added a 100 shot of nitrous to the type r? what sort of effect would this have?
You've forgotten to add in the fact that the occupants of the Chinook could be armed and prepared to use force

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Crowmar

Bet it was the previous model, the MH-47G. The newer model HH-47 is rubbish, doesn't have independant rear rotors. The HH-47 isn't a true chinook, it's a fake.

Some have said the MH-47G looks like a bread van, the HH-47 just looks better.

The US army sold out when they made the HH-47, it was a diluted version of real/old chinook.

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
+1 this thread has gone off topic more times than I've had hot dinners

For christ sakes, please stay on topic people

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Crowmar

Bet it was the previous model, the MH-47G. The newer model HH-47 is rubbish, doesn't have independant rear rotors. The HH-47 isn't a true chinook, it's a fake.

Some have said the MH-47G looks like a bread van, the HH-47 just looks better.

The US army sold out when they made the HH-47, it was a diluted version of real/old chinook.
Or was it a HH-47 with a MH-47G body kit? :worms:

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
unless there was a problem with the left falangie (friends episode for all those that live in a cupboard ;) ) then the civic would surely shoot it out the sky...

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts