2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wondered if you lovely folks could tell me of you've had any experience with the extension hoses for pressure washers (karcher specifically). Would love to not have to drag the unit around so much but don't want to lose too much power or have it leaking everywhere.

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
I wondered if you lovely folks could tell me of you've had any experience with the extension hoses for pressure washers (karcher specifically). Would love to not have to drag the unit around so much but don't want to lose too much power or have it leaking everywhere.
I replaced my standard Karcher hose with a 10m one. Works fine and much better quality than the standard one and doesn't kink either.

Have a look at Q Washers on eBay or Direct Hoses.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have just added a 6m extension to my current karcher. Can fault it. I now have 12 m from machine to lance. Just check as there are two types depending on model/age.

·
Premium Member
624 Posts
I changed mine to a 10 meter hose, heavier side wall doesn't kink gets all the way around the car but sometimes it can twist over in a loop which you have to be careful of, but with the length and weight I am now looking at the quick connect fitting for the hose just to make it easier to put away.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You wonderful people :) I shall be investing in that then, thanks very much, especially for tips on where to buy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts