2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here she is! Picked her up Saturday, definitely a lot faster, massive grin factor, couldn't be happier. First mods needed are another set of fog-light covers, then looking for a purple spherical gear knob, and I think hubby's going to insist on different alloys:

Attachments

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Glad to see you've got the most important mod done already!

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Looks great! and Im afraid to say in prob the nicest colour too! LOL! :D

Whats the button below the toy cat??

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone for your kind comments - blimey you were quick off the mark for a Monday morning!

GA - that's the ejector button for people who talk too much over Planet Rock ;)

Seriously, no, it's the button I press for my SatNav. Rather than having a screen and not looking at the road, I call SmartNav from the car (like having a mobile that can only make outgoing calls), give them a location or a postcode (anything, even 'please find me the nearest 24-hour petrol station') and they send me a Judy Dench / Helen Mirren / Princess Di soundalike recorded directions. Press it twice from anywhere, and it takes me home :)

Reactions: Guitaralmond

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks lovely Kat, very nice colour :p

Looks like Traffic Master... this is an option in the 9th Gen Non Sat Nav models too.

Well spotted Bog - it is - but I had it fitted myself. Hubby had it in a previous car and we've both had them ever since.

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Thanks everyone for your kind comments - blimey you were quick off the mark for a Monday morning!

GA - that's the ejector button for people who talk too much over Planet Rock ;)

Seriously, no, it's the button I press for my SatNav. Rather than having a screen and not looking at the road, I call SmartNav from the car (like having a mobile that can only make outgoing calls), give them a location or a postcode (anything, even 'please find me the nearest 24-hour petrol station') and they send me a Judy Dench / Helen Mirren / Princess Di soundalike recorded directions. Press it twice from anywhere, and it takes me home :)
Good feature that!

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Lol ST, you have far too much time on your hands right now. Though, rof*****, I tried so hard to get the picture of the sticker without my reflection in it, and didn't even notice I was there in the other one...

Wow, Lee, thanks very much! I'll take a quick butchers...

Hmm, tempted by Cazza's one - but was hoping to get a plain finish, without any decals / logos. And for that price, you'd want it to be exactly what you wanted...

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, I like that one too :)

Craig / Mugged Off: Thanks. I think so too ;)

Oh dear, is that the time? Damn, gotta go get back in my car :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts