2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! I've been eyeing up this head unit for my 06 Civic. Just wanted to know does anyone have one installed, and if so is it a good unit? Did you feed the usb cable down the center console?

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey,

fitted mine around 1.5 years ago to my 2.2 ES and it works pretty well, i mainly use it for android auto so don't really use the DAB side of it, although when i did use the dab the signal is spotty dunno if thats just a sheffield thing or where i stuck the aerial but as i rarely use it so no loss as i got it heavily discounted

i have run the USB down to the compartment between seats where i stuff my phone. if you do get one or any aftermarket just make sure you route the cable down the centre proper, i snapped one cable when i was a bit too aggressive with the handbrake as it got caught by it. the included cable will "just" fit into the hole in the centre console so a extension is recommended

the screen is really clear and the sound is very decent with stock speakers, don't get any weird noise when playing heavy metal loud enough to rattle the windows. wheel controls work fine with the connects2 adaptor,

im actually this weekend fitting the rear camera for it aswell since its been sitting on my desk for best part of a year and giving me odd looks !

·
Registered
544 Posts
Here's mine with reverse camera also fitted. Great headunit and android auto works like a dream.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts