2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plant Output device Flat panel display Font Gadget

Hello
Does anyone know how to remove/reset the little boxes along the bottom please?
I have got over committed and I have four boxes but only three options of information!
At the moment as you can see I have two compasses (compassi?).
An east compass and a west compass both showing north

·
Registered
CW GT
2,188 Posts
lol driving you insane too eh :p

click back arrow then app settings in map display, you can change between 2 uis. sadly the other one has gaps instead of the repeated selection.

i got confused with east and wqest compass i was like eh no they both north....oh i see....think of it as compass for passenger and one for driver...... :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Unfortunately I do not have my Civic to test this out any more, but if I remember correctly, if you tap on the box it gives you the options for that box, e.g. time to via, distance to via etc. Perhaps someone could conform whether this is correct for anyone else looking at this thread.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are sort of right. Yes the options are there but you don’t seem to be able to deselect. Tap and the selection dot goes blue try and tap again to turn blue off and nothing happens. Stays blue. Have to one of the three options selected. Don’t seem to be able to have none selected. You need to see the amount of fingerprint marks I have from trying…

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
In that case I think you have to go into the settings and change the appearance as per Mandoscottie's post, but I am not sure whether you can limit the number of options even then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts