2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kleers Premium Car Care Products

Sumo Power are official stockists of Kleers Premium Car Care Products..The range includes basics as well as nice trick little products such as the Carbon UV Protector! The guys at Kleers have kindly given us some samples for the VTec challenge too so you can have a little try before you buy!!

The Soapy Detailing cloths are my personal fave..Pre-Impregnated dry cloths which simply need dipping in water to produce muchos bubbles ,I use them on my wheels so I dont get my sponge covered in all kinds!! £4.99 per pack of 4 cloths (I cut mine down smaller so they last longer!!)

Also Avaliable are ;-

The Shampoo 500ml - £11.98
The Wheel Cleaner 500ml - £7.98
The Paint Cleaner 250ml - £6.98
The Finishing Wax 500ml - £12.99
The Microfibre Mist Spray 500ml - £9.99
The Paint Detailer 500ml - £11.98
The Tar Remover 250ml - £11.49
The Dyre Dressing 500ml - £11.49
The Carbon UV Protector 50ml- £45.99
The Metal Polish 250ml - £7.98
The Silver Interior Purifier 150ml- £14.98
The Glass Cleaner 250ml - £6.99
Soapy Detailing Cloths (4pk)£4.99
Hydra-Flexi Blade - £9.99
The Super Soft Chamois - £9.98
Kleers Glass Cloth (2pk) - £5.98
Microfibre Finishing Cloth - £5.98
Super Soft Polish Towels (5pk)- £5.49

All Prices quoted are including vat ... This stuff is epic.. FACT!! It gets my FN to a showroom finish with minimal effort and smells pretty cool too(cherries..mmmmm!) Kleers sponsor our Sumo Power GT Team and also the show n shines at the Modified Live events.

They have lots of nice 'how to' guides on their website www.kleers.com Shout if anyone would like some Literature or you want to buy - Sumo Power have a good stock avaliable for a next day delivery - 01797 228934 or [email protected] !!

Cazza:cool:

Attachments

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kleers baby!!!

If you havent tried anything from the range..get to it!! Its all really really smart stuff .. The New METAL POLISH is outstanding.. I've used it myself and cant quite believe how little effort is needed to get such epic results.

Here's a link to their testimonials page

Testimonials > Kleers.com > Kleers Products Ltd

£6.65+vat for this or for prices on the whole range please see the start of the thread!!

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Kleers baby!!!

If you havent tried anything from the range..get to it!! Its all really really smart stuff .. The New METAL POLISH is outstanding.. I've used it myself and cant quite believe how little effort is needed to get such epic results.

Here's a link to their testimonials page

Testimonials > Kleers.com > Kleers Products Ltd

£6.65+vat for this or for prices on the whole range please see the start of the thread!!
I'm on that page as I won a bottle of the finishing wax as I "liked" Kleers on Facebook!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts