2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just been to sainsburys and seen the innocent smoothies knob warmers are back again. i got my a nice black one with red pom pom for my nhb ctr :)

for those of you who dont know what these are, they are miniature wolly hats u get free with innocent smoothies but are ideal for keeping your knob warm in the winter.

pls be certain to apply to your gear knob

·
Best in the buisness
1,145 Posts
just been to sainsburys and seen the innocent smoothies knob warmers are back again. i got my a nice black one with red pom pom for my nhb ctr :)

for those of you who dont know what these are, they are miniature wolly hats u get free with innocent smoothies but are ideal for keeping your knob warm in the winter.

pls be certain to apply to your gear knob
need to get one of these like I always have a cold knob in the mornings at the moment :p

·
Registered
698 Posts
i love a hot knob

**** that doesnt sound right and is all wrong :D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Are they still selling these? Popped into Sainsburys the other day yet they had none! Need something to warm my knob up on these chilly mornings :-(

·
Premium Member
12,492 Posts
No one actually thinks their knob will be warmer on a cold morning for using one of these, do they? Please tell me not!

I guess you could drive with one on, but surely it would just come off in your hand.

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
I find that if I rub it for a few minutes then hold it, it warms up quickly.

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
but surely it would just come off in your hand.
Not if you really really grip it hard Pottsy.

There, I've said too much....

·
Innuendo Queen
1,706 Posts
If I know R2, she'd know :wink: :rolleyes:
Posted via Mobile Device

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
I think we need "naturally climate-controlled" knobs, myself - open to the air in summer - warmly wrapped up in winter ...

1 - 20 of 70 Posts