2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Not me chanpwhite bit far to go from Lincoln.

Bet the Mugen looked looked :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Going to look at a Mugen at Lookers honds Nottingham in 2 weeks :):)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats the one..looks very nice

my car was parked not far away...my Champ White civic would love a swap there..Did you see the Blue Mugen??

·
Registered
960 Posts
Yeah seen the blue Mugen it belonged to an elder lady who was in the honda hospitality suite. The woman was around mid 50s what a car to have though. Obviously i entered into the competition to win the red Mugen £60k that car was worth and Rob Collard drove it up to knockhill and hit something on the way up causing a few big stone chips on the lower front splitter. The guys were saying it will be getting a full respray before the winner gets it.

Thats going to be one luck person if its not me i hope its someone on here.....

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
was that you in the top field champ white ,i was in the very dusty milano red that was trying to join the queue .champ white was about 4 or 5 cars to my left.good day for the honda`s.but my highlight was following a holden camaro on to the m90 .the sound of that going down the slip road was awsome.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Nah Champ White wasn't me I was in an 08 NHB although I did see the champ White one and I also seen a Milano which I was right across from the milano until i decided to go cross country and drive across the field only to end up about the same 3/4 cars behind the milano again was it you who got out of your car to have a cig?

·
Registered
960 Posts
I believe #05 and #02 were both there this weekend as guests of Honda (that one does look like #05 to me from memory).
Do i have to buy a mugen to get some hospitality guest passes for the btcc. Wouldn't mind getting some of those tickets.:D

·
Registered
446 Posts
Do i have to buy a mugen to get some hospitality guest passes for the btcc. Wouldn't mind getting some of those tickets.:D
It certainly helps:) Owners of the Type R Mugen (M20) do get some preferential invites from Honda to certain events.
However, I believe the lady with the blue CTR won her tickets at the Question of Motorsport event held at the Phoenix dealership the night before.

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
It certainly helps:) Owners of the Type R Mugen (M20) do get some preferential invites from Honda to certain events.
However, I believe the lady with the blue CTR won her tickets at the Question of Motorsport event held at the Phoenix dealership the night before.
and there's another change to win at Lookers in Nottingham before donington :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts