2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there ever any official meets at knockhill ?
i know there are hot hatch days thorugh the summer months but was wondering if there were ever any honda specific days

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah if you don't mind ! I just thought there may be something like the meets at donnington and silverstone

·
Registered
890 Posts
me and my boss are planning on going to the hot hatch day in feb robbo. me in the ctr and him in his accord type r could get ourselves a mini meet goin

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
me and my boss are planning on going to the hot hatch day in feb robbo. me in the ctr and him in his accord type r could get ourselves a mini meet goin
could be a plan ! will need to check dates tho coz i know i have 2 weekends on in feb :mad:

·
Registered
890 Posts
i wont be going on the track just going for a spy wont be tracking my car until iv done a few more mods. but my boss plans on razzing the life out his accord could be fun to watch

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah same ! just goin for a spy to see what the crack is , ive never owned a hot hatch before so its all new to me haha

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts
i'll pop along, the stirling run, need to be nearer summer

·
Professional Cynic
221 Posts
I'd be up for a knockhill run. Closer to the good weather would be better though.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
any word on stirling meet?? though knockhil would be good to :)

·
TIMMEH!!!!!!
580 Posts
Yes **, the stirling run, parts of the road still arn't clear. There are roads that are not cleared at all during snow fall. It will be febuary most likely

1 - 20 of 22 Posts