2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Have you checked theres nothing catching behind the wheel? Has it only just started or has it been getting louder? Sounds cv to me though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you checked theres nothing catching behind the wheel? Has it only just started or has it been getting louder? Sounds cv to me though

It been doing it it since I've had the car really but wasn't too bad it's does seem to be getting louder it's not every time it's only on a morning when my car has been sat over night does it usually does it the once and then that's it then for the day but It does sometimes do it a couple of times
It's starting to do it when turning left too but not as frequently

·
Registered
23 Posts
Worth a check but this would be clunking more in a stright line and all the time, but since he will have to drop bottom
Arm off to do cv joint and so on he may as well replace them while he's down there

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys , usually the noise seemed to come from the left when turning right but this morning with both front windows open it seemed to be coming from the right when turning right

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I checked everything today barring the top mounts and bearings and everything was ok apart from the drivers side shock leaking again it's already been changed 4 months ago with a Sachs one from euro car parts so it may be that causing it ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts