2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Does it not strike anyone else as a bit odd that someone would accept any of these problems from a new car? Reject it for christs sake! New cars should be faultless.
Totally agree... but here in Spain, I'm tired of trying to get my car as it should have been given to me, so the only thing I can do, is sell the car, buy even a Focus RS and NEVER BUY A HONDA AGAIN !!! :thumpdown:

Regards,

SchumiBCN.

·
Registered
116 Posts
So far I am quite happy and satisfied to my 2010 CTR/GT-CBP, compare to my previous CTR/GT-MR. Suspension is much better now and the third gear issue was already sorted, hand break is spot on, no squeking noise, torque is more noticeable even at first gear, steering is more responsive as well as breaks, instrument light panel is synchronised to head light, tyre pressure alarm, HID light, head light washer, ipod, aux, and computer connection, and a car ejection seat for mother in law:roll:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rear Shocks and clutch.

Had my Civic from new and noticed clonk from rear suspension from about 5000 miles and also the clutch pedal squeeking all the time. (really annoying in traffic around town). I read in the forum about the problems with the rear shocks so decided to take it to Hondas in Ruislip ready for a fight to get them sorted. They checked the car while I waited and told me I needed a new clutch master cylinder and one new shock on the drivers side as it was stiff. Really happy there was no fuss and all done under warranty.
Should they really change both shocks? Its only just done over 6000 miles now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
allright, im new here and im from greece, hi to all, i got a 2007 1.8 executive glass roof . I bought it on february 2009 . It just became 2 years old. From day 1 it had a problem with the glass roof mechanism. Many times it stuck while i pushed the open button, other times it stuck when it was supposed to close. I went to the place i bought it and they explained me that they had to open the whole inside , so i never fixed it. But now, 2 years after i bought it, i think i should take it there again and since my warranty for 3 years(the electronic one) is in less than 1 year to expire, i thought to fix it now, so if it has a problem i will have time to fix it again. Any suggestions on my problem? i mean, has anyone featured the same one with me ?

81 - 88 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.