2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after my trip to Sweden to visit the koenigsegg factory got over 500 pictures a few movies need to sort them out but here is a wee taster. The car is absolutely brutal in every way amazing... Will be writing a small blog on the 3M website and will post here too.....

Drool it's the full naked carbon fibre one...

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
OMG......:police::police::police:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok maybe one more photo will hopefully get them sorted by the end of weekend Paul & Matt were great guys and will be doing a little blog.

Agera

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
That's a nice car, isn't it? ;)

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
I've actually seen a Koenigsegg on the road once over here, remarkable taking into account how few they build. There is another one in a dealership not too far from where I work.

Had a close look at one at a car show, they were planning on starting it up so everyone could hear it, but it didn't start...

Would I have one if I could afford it? Honestly, no. For the same reason I would not have a Murcielago or similar, they are just too much. I think a lot more fun would be had in something like a 458 Italia, Gallardo, 911 GT3 etc.

I can still appreciate the engineering in one of these cars however, and Koenigsegg have done a great job to survive this long as a hyper car manufacturer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts