2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KW Suspension .. Showing my car some Looooove!!

After having them sat on my floor for a few weeks I have finally pulled my finger out and got the boys in the workshop to fit my KW Suspension..and I am over the moon with them!

I have been running the HKS Hipermax on my FN2 which were awesome but a little hard for what I needed for everyday use so I thought I would give the KW a go! After a bit of drama as I didnt have my original suspension anymore , a very kind fellow FN owner offered me his standard suspension so that I could use the Top mounts and get my KW Fitted!

I went for the Variant 1 Inox Line suspension simply because it suited my needs more than the others, theres not much call for adjusting my dampers on the school run so these were an ideal choice for me personally, although I know the Variant 2 is a more popular kit of choice for others.

My HKS Coilovers meant that I could feel very single bump in the road and having a normal conversation with a passenger was never easy!!However with the KW it drives almost like OEM but with a much more planted feel which I'm well chuffed with :) My car sits a little higher than it did on my HKS Coilies but its not particularly noticible at all !

We can supply and fit all kits here at Sumo

Variant 1 Inox Line £732.50+vat

Variant 2 Inox Line £1067.50+vat

Variant 3 Inox Line £1165.83+vat

Avaliable for the FN2, FN1, FN4,FK1,FK2, FK3 and FN3 - Apart from the V3's which are only avaliable for the FN2

Any Q's please ask , Some Pics of them attached :)
Cazza x 01797 228934

Attachments

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
So glad in some ways I don't work where you do. I would say don't bother paying me money just give me new parts!
Cheap labour FTW tho ;)
Glad they are more comfy though. Never heard a bad work about KWs

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
Now I know why you wanted my topmounts :)

Happy days Caroline, never have been happy with coilovers myself, have had a few sets- brand names, and found them very harsh for our roads.

I know a few people interested in KWs though :)

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the month of April we are offering FREE FITTING on KW Suspension at Sumo Towers.. You cant say fairer than that!!

A good few weeks on and I'm still happy with mine :) I can deffo recommend them !

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
CAZZZA!!!

How much lower are these than stock, also whats best for ride comfort?

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts