2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it was about time I made a build thread (plus ive just had a go at a mini detail so no better time)

Ive owned it for 3 years and was completley standard when bought

This was taken at about 2 years of ownership, very dirty and the plastics looked terrible, after finding out about Plasticare I decided to give it a whirl

Car was still stinking here and the sun was on it but the difference is night and day, not quite colour coding but not for off either!!

Next came some cosmetic mods, big thanks to RickHondaR, Mr JP and Wanner69 for bulbs and fog light protectors, top bits of kit!!

The next mod was to get rid of the standard grill and replace with a chrome one, using the how to on here and help from other users fitting was a doddle!!

After seeking some advice from GazBills and Syx about window tints I went ahead and got that done and also after posting in the Wanted section for a Type R Spoiler I managed to get one, big thanks to Chinksta (i think) for supplying this! Again car is stinking (bit of a theme going here) but shows the spoiler fitted!

Which brings me to today, after some advice from Shaun and Wayne about cleaning, i decided to use my time off wisely and got myself down to Halfords and kitted myself out for a mini detail, was a long cold day but really impressed with the outcome! Here are some pics of her finally looking how she should!!

And last but not least, I finally managed to get the all important CivInfo sticker fitted, thanks to Pottsy for that!!

So thats my story from 2010 until the present day...Hopefully more come!!

Thanks to everyone for the help along the way as I would never have been able to do any of this without the help from this forum!!!

·
Premium Member
1,663 Posts
Nice work buddy I preety sure I can see a Northern Ireland dpm daysack in one of your photos and preety sure the rest is a barracks somewhere ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Looking a lot better than how you first got it! I've got a NHB type r front splitter for sale that would make the front look a lot better

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Clarkstar - Well spotted mate ;)

Blackout - Cheers, I am eventually looking to do the R conversion but wouldnt I need the arches to fit the splitter??

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are like rocking horse **** so will have to wait for now

1 - 9 of 9 Posts