2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Captain Miserable
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke to a couple of people at Silverstone about this...

Basically my best mate runs a lasertag site(paintball without bruises) in Leicester...if we get some interest I'm sure I can work out a deal with him...usually he offers 2 hours unlimited use of the equipment and site for roughtly £10 each depending on numbers. In that time we can play as much or as little as we like and do pretty much any kind of game we want.
The only catch is that if we went for a saturday we'd only be able to get the 10-midnight slot, and the slot disappears fast so we'd need to plan well in advance.
The site is a short walk from the city centre full of clubs and bars...and opposite a hotel.

If anyone is interested let me know.

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
That sounds fun, but, I cheat at paintball and wipe it off. How can I cheat at laser tag?!

·
Captain Miserable
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That sounds fun, but, I cheat at paintball and wipe it off. How can I cheat at laser tag?!
I have my ways ;) I've been playing best part of 20 years so there's definite ways to alter odds in your favour ;)
There's none of this 1 hit and your dead crap...unless it's requested. Normally it's unlimited lives and shots but we can alter that...or shot speed, play infection games....loads of possibilities.

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
Sounds like a hoot, lol. Though paintballing is still a lot of fun, especially hitting someone in the arse at point blank, lol

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
As I'm a viking, I should get two guns so I can run around dual-wielding and being cool as feck.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Pop a few sems.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
+1 on popping some sems.

I'll use therms if I come.

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
Sems skidders, what are these things you speak of?

·
I vtec'ed your mum!
1,333 Posts
In...

Get a list goin

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
It's a bit like chops.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
I suppose, if you were a betting man, could say its like team Maaaaaa on dom with a few smizzles.

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
On this lasertag do you get to use g18's with akims?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts