2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I joined a few months back and only getting round to this now.
loving the forum so far, I never used them up until this year and regret I didn't join earlier.

I got a 2.2 type S a while back coming from a ford and I must say, the Honda life is growing on me haha. I have always been a sucker for modified cars and couldn't help myself considering the aftermarket for honda's is massive so after only getting "Rhonda the Honda [smilie=giggle.gif]" in April I've done my fair bit to it already considering how new it still is to me.

I have noticed that on the 2.2 Accords... the MAF sensor and the housing for it is on a pipe rather than inside an airbox like the FN3 so this gave me an idea for next week...

For anyone interested I will be attempting to make an induction kit using a few accord 2.2 parts, I know it probably won't make performance gains but I'm interested to see how it sounds judging on how little I could find on a proper cone filter on one of these.

Hopefully, I'll get some nicer turbo noises from it, maybe even some "stututu" like some the VW boys I've seen :popcorn2: and I'll make sure to document my findings [smilie=giggle.gif]

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Hello and welcome, good to see you having a go.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, yeah this is the first car I've ever tried to modify by myself and I'm loving these civics :) This forum has been great so far for info

1 - 7 of 7 Posts