2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Gary
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well eventually got round to going to get my new rages:D
got them from billyali only got back at half 11 lol
i think these really suit the nighthawk and will look even better when i get my skirts and arches tomorrow:D
sorry for the crap pics iphones dont like half 11 at night :(
will get better pics tomorrow

Attachments

·
Gary
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers mate, aye will need tae come over and see ye one night and you can let me hear that exhaust;)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I already miss them [smilie=cwl.gif]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi geemac,
The wheels look GOOD!!!!

New to this forum so excuse the silly questions (think it is the only way to learn.) What size are the Rage alloys? Also did they just go straight on or did you have to modify anything to get them on?

I only ask as i am looking currently for some wheels for my civic so just doing a bit of reasearch.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Hi geemac,
The wheels look GOOD!!!!

New to this forum so excuse the silly questions (think it is the only way to learn.) What size are the Rage alloys? Also did they just go straight on or did you have to modify anything to get them on?

I only ask as i am looking currently for some wheels for my civic so just doing a bit of reasearch.

Thanks
Rages are 19" and they will just bolt straight on

·
Registered
11 Posts
Brill thanks for that info! The hunting begins!;)

·
Gary
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi geemac,
The wheels look GOOD!!!!

Thanks
as esse said mate they are straight fit, the ones on the back are 255 instead of 225 and still fit fine

·
Gary
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
New Pics

the pictures from last night were to dark so had 2 mins today to upload some more

the blue civic is my dads

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Car looks fab mate :)

Im not to sure from the past I remember you have to be carefull putting 2 different sized tyres on the car Im sure it would fail an MOT and worse invalidate your insurance.
I once had a chew on with a MOT tester when I had my MR2 turbo, they have the 2 different sized tyres as standard, he tried to fail it !

sorry for being a nonse, just dont want to see you in bother.

·
Gary
3,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Car looks fab mate :)

Im not to sure from the past I remember you have to be carefull putting 2 different sized tyres on the car Im sure it would fail an MOT and worse invalidate your insurance.
I once had a chew on with a MOT tester when I had my MR2 turbo, they have the 2 different sized tyres as standard, he tried to fail it !

sorry for being a nonse, just dont want to see you in bother.
cheers mate

i am sure the width is ok its the profile that needs to be the same i am sure
correct me if i am wrong

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
cheers mate

i am sure the width is ok its the profile that needs to be the same i am sure
correct me if i am wrong
Not to sure mate, cool if your right :)

Looking good regardless !!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts