2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi does anyone know what colour is being used for the bumper section surrounding the centre grill? It looks like a gunmetal type grey and looks stunning against the gloss black grill and White paintwork.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Naresh - I had a look in the manual but couldn't find anything about the paint codes or colours. Good luck with your search.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for looking mate. Not sure where I'm going to get that colour code from really. Honda have not been able to find out either but surely someone must know it because in the event of a scuff/accident it will need repainting.

It seems to be some kind of gunmetal similar to daytona grey found on Audi's.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Naresh.
I have a polshed metal iDTEC and my dealer has obtained both touch ups for me.The black part of the grill is solid plastic so presumably wont chip.Your dealer is or should be able to obtain the colour you need for your car.The colour varies depending on the main colour of the car.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Naresh.
I have a polshed metal iDTEC and my dealer has obtained both touch ups for me.The black part of the grill is solid plastic so presumably wont chip.Your dealer is or should be able to obtain the colour you need for your car.The colour varies depending on the main colour of the car.
Hi did you mean that you have touch ups fir both the bodywork and the front grey central part of the bumper? If so was there a colour code on the grey bumper touch up? It would be useful to get that too for help in my search.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Naresh
I have touch up for the body which is polished metal and have touch up for round the black grill which is part no H08703NH561PHE-- Phantom Gray. This info might be of use to other members who have a 9g polished metal. The colour of yours will not be the same. There are different shades of gray depending on the main body colour. Nothing is simple. Your local dealer can easily tell you what colour you need for a White 9g.

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right I've been informed by Dan and also Honda that the bumper central section (called Garnish) on the white 9G is called Emblem Grey and the paint code is NH-573M.

·
ivtec just kicked out,YO!
1,007 Posts
Just out of interest, what is the paint code for 9th gen white?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts