2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that hasnt been following the running commentry on the book of faces .. I have now finished unloading my latest container..

Oh the pretty things!

Mr R555's J's Racing Manifold , Cam Cover and Nat and Lee's J's Bonnets were the highlights.. as well as some gorgeous Do-Luck Double 6 Wheels..

So feast your eyes upon these pics and enjoy :)

Remember..Sumo Power are where its at for any J's Racing and JDM parts ..regular shipments from the land of the rising sun mean we usually have an abundance of cool stuff :)

Cazza xxx

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
Becareful fitting it mate, I ended up with all shards of plastic stuck between the clear plastic on the back lights.
I remember reading that. I'm going to take your advice and use a soldering iron to melt it instead of drilling it. I need to get the clear bit painted before I fit it

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
I remember reading that. I'm going to take your advice and use a soldering iron to melt it instead of drilling it. I need to get the clear bit painted before I fit it
I scratched the inside of mine with the drill so I do think it'll be best to melt a hole!

I've been keeping my eyes open for a replacement rear lense but just going to cheat now and stick one of Cazza's black vinyl graphics over it.

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
I scratched the inside of mine with the drill so I do think it'll be best to melt a hole!

I've been keeping my eyes open for a replacement rear lense but just going to cheat now and stick one of Cazza's black vinyl graphics over it.
Thats probably your best solution. I'm getting mine painted nhb as a guy up here has it done and it looks very nice. I also think the black background will make the badge stand out more

1 - 14 of 14 Posts