2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, have the aircon/radio LCD display issue that many have had with half a display, half numbers, no display, full display intermittently. I have a double DIN ie got rid of the original radio over a year ago and this did not fix the lcd display. Have tried bashing the dash as others have, doesn't help much.

Bob from impulse sent me a replacement black box for the connects2 kit, no help.

looked at the soldering option but my speedo just won't come out have tried to remove. anyway seems many have found the pins loosening again with the bumps of the stiff suspension.

Spoke my local Honda dealer who are great but they said best price is $748AUD fitted!!!!! and that is trade price, normally$950!

Asked if there were recalls they said none only have speedo issues that are known.

Do I go the $748??? What if it recurs. Can't get my display out easily. Any tips appreciated.:confused:

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Find out if there is anyone who had the issue in your area to help you get at the display. Repair is the best and obviously cheapest solution. Don't pay the stealers.
I would re-read the proper threads and post in them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts