2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone successfully cured a leak from the join in the rear hatch glass? I like many others have a leak, i also wondered if Honda have produced a bulletin on this?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
i also wondered if Honda have produced a bulletin on this?

They have if the rear screen needs to be replaced, there's a couple of extra beads of bond needs to be put on the plexi glass when re-fitting.

You ever had a rear screen done?

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Never had one done only had car 3 months but do have a Honda used car warranty just wondered if anyone had theirs fixed under this warranty

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
I don't think water ingress is included in the warranty fella but no harm in asking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car booked in for Monday so we will see what happens- first Honda and not overly impressed at the minute, sort of thing you would get from lesser brand!

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
To be honest I'm the same mate only had mines since October had it back a few times screetching brakes then they lost my clutch fluid cap loose boot lock a few stupid things but enough to pee me off

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know what you mean mine has been back with silly things- door handle, sticky rear brakes and a few other things its not what i would expect from Honda our other car is a Seat Leon and it has been faultless

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
I've had the same problem with back brakes supposed to be new pads and discs every time it goes in they can't find a problem my problem the now is it being awfy ticky ticky but I think there all the same well I hope lol

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My rear brakes have been fine since the fiddled with them and like yours i have new discs and pads in, makes you wonder how they keep their reputation with daft faults like this i have had fords which have had less faults! My 11 year old audi had less trouble and that had 3 times the mileage and i used it like a van!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts