2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Has anyone else with Leather, or standard I guess, experienced this or can any boffins diagnose this for me?? -

Whenever I go round a corner, either right or left, I sometimes feel a slight 'knock' coming from inside the seat itself about half way up my back.......

My thinking is that the Airbag assembly inside the seat may have come loose somehow and is therefore rattling around in it's crevice, but is this possible??

Cheers for any help.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Mark996
The airbags in the seat are held by two bolts and secure the airbag assembly on the outer seat panel.? could be loose.Take the seat back off and check it is only clipped on.:)

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mark996
The airbags in the seat are held by two bolts and secure the airbag assembly on the outer seat panel.? could be loose.Take the seat back off and check it is only clipped on.:)
How do I take the seat back off??

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
CZ -as helpful as usual !!!

Mark,
Have the Leather interior but no strange sounds coming from the seats Take it to your dealer and get the foreman to go out with you
better to have a Honda mechanic look at it than invalidate your warranty

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good idea, I'll see what its like again tomorrow, if it's till up to it, I'll take it in on Monday.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts