2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone come across some LED STRIPS for their FN2? Ive seen a couple that look very good at night as im not the type to drive with my fogs on.

They are a bit like Audi R8 driving lights.

Cheers

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
someone on the civictype-r forum has it on his...my brother has it on his corsa...i think it looks well but a few people kept saying it looks stupid because it is copying the audi or its too chavvy...personally i like it..

·
Registered
365 Posts
someone on the civictype-r forum has it on his...my brother has it on his corsa...i think it looks well but a few people kept saying it looks stupid because it is copying the audi or its too chavvy...personally i like it..

Hello

Any link to the picture?

Regards

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
I think they look good on an audi. same with the angel eyes on a BMW, they look good on a BMW, but any other car-naaaa. IMO of course!

·
Registered
162 Posts
any pics ? as i would like to see these

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so do we, let see who has balls to do it and show uo ;-)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Looks like Mike Tyson smiling!!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Maybe this is what is needed?
Belarus:

Brunei:
The Bottom Two (Attatched on previous post, look above) photos look okay, Looks like the LED'S have been fitted behind the plastic lens?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yes, these LEDs are installed inside the headlamps.

No I don't do it myself. This civic is in Belarus and I am from Russian Federation. Here in Russia people install LEDs only into the central grill.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Where did you get these ? (supplier/brand) So i can fit them onto my Civic too... love it :) Your car in white looks absolutely stunning ! great job !

·
Registered
67 Posts
It's not my car. This car belongs to one of the civic-club.ru members. It is not factory tuning, just custom. He bought LEDs separately, drilled the headlights and installed them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts