2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen three over the past few days.

First a Milano FN2 at Wellsgreen Driving range, seen it there before

NHB FN2 spotted in Dunfermline today, looked very clean 56 plate...

And finally in Stirling today spotted a NHB FN2 with a Mugen wing

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Seen three over the past few days.

First a Milano FN2 at Wellsgreen Driving range, seen it there before

NHB FN2 spotted in Dunfermline today, looked very clean 56 plate...

And finally in Stirling today spotted a NHB FN2 with a Mugen wing
Hey!

Where did you see the clean NHB FN2 in Dunfermline?

I just bought one from a garage up that way and I collect this week after they've finished a few jobs on it and I suspect it is probably mine you spotted! :popcorn2:

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definitely will be getting a good car from there! One of the best garages in the area

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Definitely will be getting a good car from there! One of the best garages in the area
Phew! I thought you were going to say something like "Better triple check the car mate, they're dodgy as f**k" or something." :)

I test drove it, drove well, everything as it should be from what I can tell, been well looked after, only two owners and only 68,000 miles.

It's a 2007 on a 56 plate, but I'm going to be putting on a new registration over the next month or so. Also, got my list of mods ready lol.

Jesus ... here we go again!

·
Premium Member
2,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nah my Grandad works for a car accessory shop just along the road and he said that they are one of the best, only find well looked after cars! Hopefully see you around then :D

What you got planned for it?:p

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Nah my Grandad works for a car accessory shop just along the road and he said that they are one of the best, only find well looked after cars! Hopefully see you around then :D

What you got planned for it?:p
Yeah, they seem to get good reviews online, so fingers crossed.

Short term, mainly aesthetics, window tints, seeker or similar spoiler, bulb upgrades, footwell lighting kit, fog light protectors, Skunk2 gearknob, K&N filter, CivinfoR sticker.

Longer term, probably suspension, not sure what route to go yet, see how the wallet is in the new year!

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
You through leven alot mate?? I've not managed to spot you..

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
To be fair I'm only usually up at weekends, hopefully catch you passing mate.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts