2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!!!

Well anyway after having 'disposed' of my m200 I have now a new car!!!! I purchased a CW fn2 number 577 on wednesday evening from newcastle. It is in need of some body work repairs as the front bumper has been kerb'd and so has one of the side skirts, so that will be done very soon. Also just about to order 4 yokahama advan sport vo5's as it is in need of some tyres!

Today I have spent most of my day detailing the car as its been looked after but not protected! Many hours polishing has helped but it is still no where near where I want the paintwork to be, so over next few weeks il see what I can do!

I have huge plans again for this car, starting tomorrow hopefully when I go and dismantle my old m200! Lots of mugen body work to be purchased this year and fitted hopefully in the summer! Power wise for now its staying standard! This year anyway, next year will be when the power gets dealt with, either a big N/A build or turbo charger fitted, time will see!

Il post up pics very soon as its playing up at the moment and wont let me upload any! Glad to stay in the honda world and stay in an fn2! Now time to make big things happen to this fantastic car!

·
A wizard is never late...
793 Posts
Good to hear you have found a new one, looking forward to some pictures

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
Nice one! Glad your back in an fn2 so quickly! Look forward to seeing what you do with it! Hope you kept hold of that turbo!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha! Maybe mate. Just ordered 4 new tyres last night so not yet! Got to buy back mugen goodies first! Maybe though n22bby! Maybe!

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
3 did but one is beyond repair! Wouldn't trust them though now as they took a impact! A big kerb head on which buckled one. Rest seemed to get away without any visual damage

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im gonna stick to 18's though I think. Im some time off ordering wheels! Still waiting on my m200 been free'd up from insurance company! Thankfully im getting my private plate back but it is delaying me getting parts back! So be the summer before mugen back end/wing etc etc is fitted! Already ordered some parts for it though! Hopefully worth it when its done though!

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yh thats wouldnt be a bad shout n22bby! Would look smart! Maybe even a yellow speed bbk ;)

Yh im gonna miss japfest! Il be there but not on a stand. Even if i have the parts they wont be painted!! Just purchased something nice for it :D slowly getting there!!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts