2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FISTLY HI ALL JUST GOT MY NEW CIVIC TODAY , BEEN CHECKING OUT THIS SITE FOR A WHILE DOIN SOME RESEARCH ON THE CAR BEFORE I BOUGHT 1 ,TOP SITE VERY USEFULL
SECONDLY WHOOPS POSTED THIS THREAD IN WRONG PLACE EARLYER SOZ:confused:
AND NOW MY PROBLEM I CAN PAIR MY LG KG 800 CHOCOLATE TO MY EX AND WHEN I GET IN THE CAR IT CONNECTS FINE BUT AFTER ABOUT 15 SECONDS IT DISCONNECTS (ARRRRRGGGGHHH) HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM AND HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO SORT IT
CHEERS
CATCH YOU ON THE RE-ORG

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
MACGUNNER

HI! :D
but can you turn your caps lock off please :)

Don't have one of those phones, so can't give exact advice sorry, but...

Does any messages come up on the phone when it's disconnecting?

I'm thinking along the line of what we have to do with Samsung D900s where you need to (on the phone) set the HFT link to auto authorise?

Maybe yours is connecting, then expecting you to do something (on the phone), like press 'yes' to confirm connection or something?

Might be completly the wrong tree I'm barking up, but may lead us off in the right direction :D

·
Foglight Covers FORSALE
3,181 Posts
i had this the first day i picked mine up, the dealer set it up for me, then i got a call and it went straight to the fone.

i deleted the pairing and started again, make sure you have it sent to auto connect, this should sort it out for you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool ill try that tomorrow (when the wifys at work) but no it doesnt come up with a message it just informs me its connected then a few secs later informs me its disconeced ive got it set on autherised but hey technologys great when it bloody works.

ps soz about the upper case, rude i know.

"Your going to one of the most inhospitible places in the world where every one has a gun, itchy trigger fingers and wont hessitate to shoot you an a whim........and thats just the americans"

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i had this the first day i picked mine up, the dealer set it up for me, then i got a call and it went straight to the fone.

i deleted the pairing and started again, make sure you have it sent to auto connect, this should sort it out for you.

Whoa mate auto connect! wheres that! can you give a step by step set up for phone and car pls pls im beggin lol i can be bit of a techno biff:confused:

cheers mate

"be just and fear not"

·
Foglight Covers FORSALE
3,181 Posts
it will be in your bt settings in your phone, have a look its in there somewhere.

delete the pairing in the car, and then repair as per the manual, make sure you then set to auto connect in the settings in the phone, if you had i nokia then could have helped you more.

i have 3 different phones and can switch between phones just by saying "next phone" it searches for the next phone, good system when its working, hope you get your sorted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers for that but nah still cant get the bl**dy thing to work:mad: it still disconects from the car after a few seconds anyone else any solutions
mac

"ICATQ"

·
Registered
7 Posts
i have exactly the same problem cant get it to pair... well it does then breaks after 10 to 15 seconds...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah a bugger isnt it someone out there must have overcome it , sorry i havent been on here for a while but i work away alot and can only get online at wekends (sometimes)

sun, sand, & seven point six two the only s's on my "holidays"

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
sime the honda hft kits very fussed about what it will work with , like me i still having problem with my k800i tryed software update prog no luck so going whole hog and paid nearly £5 to get the paid for firmware hope it works :(!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts