2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out for a spirited drive the other day and entered a roundabout a bit to fast and came off the power which caused the back end to step out. Held it for a few seconds before the VSA kicked in. Actually quite enjoyed it and have done a few move lift offs since. I find it very controllable and the VSA doesnt cut it to early. I never realised how easily the type r will over steer.:)

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
check this out

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I was out for a spirited drive the other day and entered a roundabout a bit to fast and came off the power which caused the back end to step out. Held it for a few seconds before the VSA kicked in. Actually quite enjoyed it and have done a few move lift offs since. I find it very controllable and the VSA doesnt cut it to early. I never realised how easily the type r will over steer.:)
I've done this quite a few times now too mate - I used to get the Focus ST to do it a lot, but the CTR takes a bit more work to do it....good fun though...

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
The FRS you have is supposed to cut the oversteer ?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cuts understeer not sure about ovesteer.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
sounds like great fun!

But, of course, always staying within the law :D

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Of course:)

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
i do enjoy a bit of liftoff oversteer! even the type-s will do it! helps with the vsa off!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts