2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new baby,Lilly
shes white and shes Spurs:):):)
Getting used to the keyless entry thingie:confused:,still scares me!!!! is it locked or not!!:facepalm:
Shes a lot more quite that my 8G,tyre and engine noise wise
no squeaks as yet:) love the reversing cam and the dash layout and that I can have a pic for White Hart Lane instead of trip info on the display:):)
The ICE is a shed load better than before ,the boy copied loads of his CD'S onto the harddrive allready.
The bluetooth hfp works with mine and down loaded my phonebook in seconds and is soooo easy to use
The door mirrors seem smaller,and it feels strange reaching over more for the handbrake.
NO BLODDY ASH TRAY:mad:,I dont smoke but it was where I kept my change for parking meters,glove box is smaller with no chiller :(but plush lined
I'll get some more pics up when shes clean and not raining.
Love her to bits!!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Glad you enjoy your new car buddy. What have you done with your old EX?

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Didn't like the look of theses when they first came out. But they are certainly growing on me. I've seen a few in the flesh, good looking motors.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn't like the look of theses when they first came out. But they are certainly growing on me. I've seen a few in the flesh, good looking motors.
Funny that I was the same,the first one I saw I said to my son "That looks ********* horid,dont like the back ,dont like the front looks ok from the side"
But when I got close up and had a look around it started to grow on me ,then a test drive ,love blossomed!

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
Enjoy...

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Just get rid of the Yid crap and it'll be perfect ;-)

Joking aside lovely car though I'm really liking these now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My parents are picking one of these up soon (albeit a lower spec diesel) and I think the look great. Really looking forward to modded ones and the type r

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
All the best with your new motor. :)

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I reckon its both,I used to be able to get two sets in acrossways by taking the both drivers out,now I have to take out all the woods as well and the bags are at angles

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
The aperture is the same, but the arches are slightly wider due to the new suspension and the sub takes up space too..,

1 - 19 of 19 Posts