Discussion Starter #1
Something we are playing with.
Enjoy. :cool:

If you need to ask how much they are....you can't afford them! :lol:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
With the long trumpets and a 2.1 motor we have it made 290bhp and 210ftlb!

Torque curve is like a supercharged car. I mapped it TPS with the Hondata Kpro and it drives fine. Bit lumpy like but sound is insane!

To fit that airbox you also need the shorter 33mm trumpets so torque is going to drop a bit. Hopefully have it back on the dyno very shortly.

Prices are here but if you need to ask you can't afford them!

http://www.tdi-plc.com/catalog/inductio ... 8_140.html

I will post up pictures and results of the build later but this is something very very special.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Few more pictures of the finished job.:cool:

The sound is insane!

Ended up making over 285bhp and 200ft/lb and only limited to 8500 with the power still climbing. Motors only got about 400 miles on it so get a few more on I will re-visit the map and wind it right up to its full potential.

Drivability part throttle is really really good. I spent about 3 days tuning and tweaking this and its drives at low speeds like a stock car. Starts first time and idles smooth as anything.
Put your foot down though and it rips your head off! Throttle response is pretty near instantaneous!

It's been with us for several months now mainly waiting for the "special order" parts from Toda Japan and many visitors have been able to see and some to actually hear this work of art. In a way I'm sad to see it go home but the owner I know will look after it and himself was totally blown away by the whole package and way it all works so well together.

Think we going racing with this next year and it may well be joining us at Brands Hatch on the 5th December for the HOT trackday. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
LOve it.... tho, think a BIG (3.25 / 3.5") CAI would be beter for that setup...

What was the Setup before?
How does it Sound?

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not too sure to be honest as it only made 10bhp with totally open horns! :lol:
Lound is insane! We have some video clips just need time to get them off Neils phone.

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
I can just about identify a wheel and an exhaust!
Sucks you guys are so far away from me. I don't know anywhere near me that does anything as exciting or as well as you guys got a rep for.

I can teach you!!

Step one:

-Look ate the picture and Dribble!!!!

:D

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Was it a RBC before the ITBs?
No stock intake setup but with GM.
Customer was chuffed to bits when he realised we could retain the GM.

What I mean was with Open 60mm trumpets it made 290bhp and 210ftlb.
Dropped off a bit when we went 33mm trumpets and the airbox setup.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts