2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Wonder if i can ask if any of you with Satnavs have encountered this?

Various parts of my map as i drive show clusters or the odd white dots! Not so much as to obstruct but getting to be a bit on my nerves.

Anyone else had the same issue???

Crispy

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
My mrs brought this to my attention. I though street lights? No idea, but would be interested to know.

·
-=SBZ=-
901 Posts
There call breadcrumbs.
Theres an option in the settings to turn them off. They basically show up when your driving on a road thats not know or registed, or you satnav may show you driving at the side of the road due to poor gps signal.

On my old army base it was all unmapped so there were white dots everywhere on my gps. When you zoomed out you could see every road in breadcrumbs.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
They're everywhere on mine. Hmmm

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
There call breadcrumbs.
Theres an option in the settings to turn them off. They basically show up when your driving on a road thats not know or registed, or you satnav may show you driving at the side of the road due to poor gps signal.

On my old army base it was all unmapped so there were white dots everywhere on my gps. When you zoomed out you could see every road in breadcrumbs.
+1

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi All, What is a good sat nav system to get? My Civic doesn't come with one and I am going on holidays to Sardinia in the Summer and renting one with the car would buy me one anyway. So I am thinking of buying one and bringing it with me, not the car, just the sat nav. I live in Ireland so Ire, UK and Europe maps will be needed.

Any suggestions? I have zero clue.

Thanks,

Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts