2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just fitted my new rear lower splitter :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

will get some better pics in the daylight

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
That looks awesome pal!! We're do you pick these up from as I may have to invest in one at some point in 2012 ;)

Reactions: rowbo

·
COTM September 2012
885 Posts
Looking good Rowbo, looks the part :)

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Absolutely love it. I was considering going the Mugen way rather than the usual GP, but after parts/painting/fitting costs I couldn't justify it, so bought a GP front & rear & had it fitted today, which I am well happy with.

Have you considered the Mugen front splitter. Cox do it for £600 delivered if you buy direct not through ebay etc.

Mugen stuff; just look a little different to stand out from crowd etc. Did owls do your bonnet? Looks like a good job.

I am in two minds at the minute re mugen rear wing. Love the look in photo's but when I've actually seen them up close I'm not sure if they look a little OTT. May go down the seeker route just to be a little different.

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Just read your car thread update. We've actually got very similar mod's although I massively need to update my car thread. Lots done since last posting.

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Absolutely love it. I was considering going the Mugen way rather than the usual GP, but after parts/painting/fitting costs I couldn't justify it, so bought a GP front & rear & had it fitted today, which I am well happy with.

Have you considered the Mugen front splitter. Cox do it for £600 delivered if you buy direct not through ebay etc.

Mugen stuff; just look a little different to stand out from crowd etc. Did owls do your bonnet? Looks like a good job.

I am in two minds at the minute re mugen rear wing. Love the look in photo's but when I've actually seen them up close I'm not sure if they look a little OTT. May go down the seeker route just to be a little different.
Glad your happy dude :)

I went mugen just to be different , its not a splitter you see a lot of ! I was looking at the front too (which i can get cheaper than 600 ;) ) but i think i prefer the gp tbh
I want the wing next along with the grille just need to get saving

my bonnet was indeed done by owls and a top job he did

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Never mind little, that's a lot of mugen goodness!!!! Looks amazing mate, congrats

Cheers

Nick

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
very nice man
:cool:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts