2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was it you?! that got lost? haha

Yer was in South mimms today and saw loads of civics. Im pretty sure I saw Jimmy's and Lolly's but cant be sure as they were covered in flies so couldnt get a good look :p

As for the rest of you, They looked STUNNING!!

Music provided by the worlds largest Sub which we concluded, could pleasure a female (or male) very well indeed!

·
Milano the only R colour!
412 Posts
Still havnt had my first spot as I started the thread hahaha :p But they are some rather good looking civics there :)

We need to do another one for sure! Such a good bunch of people :D

Defo do one after christmas maybe with out the chavy white editions!! ;):popcorn:

(love you really lolly and jimmy)

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hahaha yer definitely mate, maybe the flies wont be about in Jan/Feb so their cars will remain white hehe

I say Wai Yong should organise as he had great speed in finding a close by pub that we never went to :p

You sir are Hired!! I look forward to the thread starting hahaha

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We shall make battle in yonder car park somewhere near the folly. My stallion shall be parked next to your stallion and we shall commence battle at a time we agree on....at some point :p

Dual accepted

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Well I am glad I dropped by. Sorry I wasn't there long but I had to dash off and get the domestic chores done :-(

Wayne you have a brill sound system!!

Robin

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
I say Wai Yong should organise as he had great speed in finding a close by pub that we never went to :p

You sir are Hired!! I look forward to the thread starting hahaha
+1....go alex!!!!;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts