2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure what's going on, but I've seen about 5 Civic Type R's in Sale, Cheshire in the last 2 days. All new shape, black or red.

·
R - 11859
625 Posts
I'm not sure what's going on, but I've seen about 5 Civic Type R's in Sale, Cheshire in the last 2 days. All new shape, black or red.
They're the fastest selling hot hatch out there at the moment. :D

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
I personally would love a CTR, but have 3 kids.....5 of us....4 seats:confused:

However the independant today had a full page spread on the type R, and it wasn't too positive, they gave it to 3 different types of people to drive and they were all pretty critical......muppets!

·
Naughty but nice
4,134 Posts
Well its each to their own really. My Mum hates it. Hates to sit in in, hate to drive it, constanly complains when she is in it. She also did that the whole time we were out in the M yesterday. She also hates the Seats in the Type R. She was rather vocal about how much she didn't like it while I was speaking to the guy I bought it from....good thing there was nobody in to buy otherwise they maybe would have left!

My Dad loved the Type R, actually loves his mates Type R but hates mines doesn't even know how to start it! But he only hates mines because we have a Jap car on the drive not a German car. Oh the thought! But I have once again bought a car built in the UK and I didn't fancy a Quashqui (built in Sunderland).

Type R is the best looking Hot Hatch out there at the moment and quite frankly I'm glad to hear that there is a good few going about so it just proves that JC's comments on TG went in one ear and other the other with a lot of people :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts