2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says, do the mods not lock for sale threads after the sale is complete? or lock if the seller asks?

·
Cleaning Moderator
12,676 Posts
Trouble is the mods can't keep trawling through all the threads to see if items have been sold. When I have sold items I wait until I get iTrader & then report my thread & ask for it to be archived.

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats cool mate, I didn't mean for it to be removed immediately after sale, just when its all done, lock it and put it in a completed sale folder like threads that have been removed.

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
If a sale is concluded then it's great if you let us know and we move the thread to Classified Archives.

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If a sale is concluded then it's great if you let us know and we move the thread to Classified Archives.
agreed mate, thats ideal and would be good if people would adhere to it.

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how about creating a banner at the top of the for sale page that asks people to report their finished for sale threads for locking, the same way as some companies are advertised? im only asking this as there seems to be endless pages of for sale threads still hanging about that could be closed off and stop people dragging them back 6 months down the line.

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ive just been looking through the for sale section again, and theres over 100 pages off threads dating back over 5 years?? if we start reporting older threads, can these be removed completely?

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
ive just been looking through the for sale section again, and theres over 100 pages off threads dating back over 5 years?? if we start reporting older threads, can these be removed completely?
Please don't report over 100 pages of older threads or we will kill you :p. We will get round to archiving them over the summer. But please do keep reporting recent threads that are ready for archiving.

Reactions: Kremmen

·
aka Colin
10,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Please don't report over 100 pages of older threads or we will kill you :p. We will get round to archiving them over the summer. But please do keep reporting recent threads that are ready for archiving.

lol, no worries pal.... thanks for the reply :D

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Give the thread creator to archive for sale threads! :)

·
Resident Civinfo Nutter
4,451 Posts
and marinateddddddddddddddd

1 - 20 of 25 Posts