...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Awesome vid Jezza!

Loving the drive-by shots :rofl:

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
Awesome video and a great track to accompany it!!! one question, it may be a bit bone but I will ask it..

some of the CTRs had a large red hoop at the back? where the tow bar would be? if its for towing I thought you couldn't tow with a type R..

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Great vids. Awful music :worms:

Reactions: Mugged Off

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
Brilliant!! I really am going to have to get myself to one of these meets sharpish! If only to get into one of Jerry's vids :D

I feel like im missing out :(

How about a meet somewhere just off the M4 next time? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!!

·
Sold a kidney last week!
3,962 Posts
I want to come to one - if you don't mind my EP3 of course :)

Very cool vid, good turn out - looked like a great meet.

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
some of the CTRs had a large red hoop at the back? where the tow bar would be? if its for towing I thought you couldn't tow with a type R..
J's Racing tow hook I think. But yeah, you're right. FN2's aren't designed to tow anything. Maybe more for towing the car than having the car tow something? Dunno.

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
I've got a Benen tow hook and Jerry has a Tegiwa one. They are purely there for the look, not for actual towing

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
jerry where is the lollyp plate..:-( awesome video and my baby looks lush right at the beginning,thanks!!:D

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
J's Racing tow hook I think. But yeah, you're right. FN2's aren't designed to tow anything. Maybe more for towing the car than having the car tow something? Dunno.

cheers mate, cant see the point of them unless you race them???

·
Supercharged Blue Type R
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jerry where is the lollyp plate..:-( awesome video and my baby looks lush right at the beginning,thanks!!:D
Lolly P plate is in one of them! the shot in the woods from the front ;)

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
The tow hooks are there so if you put it in a gravel trap etc on a circuit and your pulled out my the track organisers it doesnt rip your bumper off! lol

·
JPP
1,555 Posts
Brill video and great looking cars......:perfect10:

Reactions: Mugged Off
1 - 20 of 37 Posts