2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Geordies!!!!:-):-)
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as everybody well knows,im totally in love altho people might say obsessed with the CW and have been since they came out...well the day has come when not only do i have one,but a mugenised one altho its faster than a mugen.whoop whoop!!:D
i think im the happiest girl in the world right now:D
the bad news is that its not really mine but andytypers beast and as he has mine for a few days ive been let loose in his!!!:D

·
Fuel Save Mode..
2,613 Posts
:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
as everybody well knows,im totally in love altho people might say obsessed with the CW and have been since they came out...well the day has come when not only do i have one,but a mugenised one altho its faster than a mugen.whoop whoop!!:D
the bad news is that its not really mine but andytypers beast and as he has mine for a few days ive been let loose in his!!!:D
Living the dream:)

·
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
There's one on CTRO for sale at 13.5k ..... 59 plate ;)

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
congrats and looking forward to lots and lots and lots and lots of pics..lol

·
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
congrats and looking forward to lots and lots and lots and lots of pics..lol
i will take some,altho if you look on andys profile im sure he has loads already!!:)

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
Dribble dribble drool!! Has lolly finally found her true love. More will be revealed in the next episode of LOLLYwood Drives :) x

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Hey lolls lucky girl.......that is one truely nice motor. :D

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
enjoy it while you can !!
lucky girl :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts