2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I shall be heading from Grantham to Chester Zoo, nighthawk black EX panoramic roof, leather heated seats, sticker Footwell lights,Bozos auto folding mirrors R...DUY on Monday 11th July

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Errrrrrrrrrrrrr..............

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Bump....

we all need to stay sharp .... we could miss him !!

40 mins to go ....
Haha! Just sitting outside the gates of Chester Zoo now. I can hear monkeys and wallabies bouncing around.

Hope I see him.

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
:cheers:
Haha! Just sitting outside the gates of Chester Zoo now. I can hear monkeys and wallabies bouncing around.

Hope I see him.
you will do anything to get laid, its the zoo now is it , those monkeys and wallabies are doing it for you are they...... ha ha h LMAO!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh: got tears rolling down my face with your post ... thanks you made my night ...

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
any news boys ??
don't tell me i've missed him :bawling:

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Lmao.

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
Okay, well if I see a car with leather heated seats and footwell lights I'll post it here!:)

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Lmao at all of the above. Hopefully I'll catch him on 11th July 2012. Maybe I'll have an interest other than wallabies. Emu's perhaps?

Really want to see him now. Wonder what he got up to on that journey from Gratham, we'll probably never know.

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
lets hope next time he's out for a drive, he will let us know!! just PM him and asked if he would Gell his tyres to give us a chance.... Will it make it to easy, am I spoiling the fun ??:popcorn:

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
I'm sorry but I just won't be able to spot him unless he's wearing loafers and using Skunk 2

1 - 20 of 21 Posts