2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look what arrived at my humble abode today. looking forward to getting it fitted this Friday!

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
I wouldn't be able to wait, I'd be under the car bolting it on now. Which is what I'll more than likely do when I eventually order a performance exhaust. ;-)

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Oh i love it when big boxes turn up :D

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep can't wait :D

The wife isn't so happy :rolleyes:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Is that how it comes from ABP? Ive been debating weather of not to get one and holding off because i was unsure of where i was going to keep it until i got round to fitting it.

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah it's very well packaged, lots of foam inside and bubble wrap on parts.

·
JAPFEST Event Organiser
817 Posts
Packaging is amazing, and the delivery service from ABP was amazing too when i got mine last week . Had to fit it on the day. I COULDN'T WAIT LOL

·
Registered
315 Posts
Packaging is amazing, and the delivery service from ABP was amazing too when i got mine last week . Had to fit it on the day. I COULDN'T WAIT LOL
Did it take long to fit? What's the score with the existing rear tailpipe garnish does the miltek just slot inside it or do you need to modify it?

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Nice one mate

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Did it take long to fit? What's the score with the existing rear tailpipe garnish does the miltek just slot inside it or do you need to modify it?
The Milltek system fits exactly the same as the standard, just less restrictive giving power gains and a better noise.

Get one ordered! I guarantee you'll love it! ;)

Rich

·
JAPFEST Event Organiser
817 Posts
Direct replacement for the old exhaust, no modifications needed whatsoever. Exahust tips sit inside the triangles just like OEM so you can't even tell from looking at it that its aftermarket.

I had problems getting the bolts off the cat and had to use an airgun to get them off at a local garage.

·
JAPFEST Event Organiser
817 Posts
The Milltek system fits exactly the same as the standard, just less restrictive giving power gains and a better noise.

Get one ordered! I guarantee you'll love it! ;)

Rich
Definitely a power gain mid range, it's much more responsive. Sounds lovely, nothing OTT at all. Burbles nicely and awesome in VTEC. :D Happy days

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Definitely a power gain mid range, it's much more responsive. Sounds lovely, nothing OTT at all. Burbles nicely and awesome in VTEC. :D Happy days
Glad you're happy Gar! They are an excellent bit of kit. We all run them here, on none Jap and turbo'd stuff and they are all amazing. Really well built and great sound. You'll struggle to find a better made product for the money :cool:

Rich

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
I want one on mine so much, this CTR crap is gonna get expensive but I so bloody love it still buzzing from my HKS induction so can only imagine having this exhaust fitted my wife will never see me. ;-)

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
We currently have 16 systems in stock priced @ £499 inc vat. UK Mainland delivery is just £10 inc vat so £509 in total

Call us on 01270 567177 to order ;)

Cheers, Chris
I bet you don't deliver to BFPO forces addresses?

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
I would guess they do! BFPO just goes to a MOD depo and sorted out to the services then the raf carts it out to various stations? May be wrong but thought that's how it worked 10 years ago.
Do they still do blue'ys- plant a few of them on :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts